Thursday, May 13, 2010

In Middle of a Corner

Chords do break
Strengths do fail
The air which was chilling earlier
seems to be too cold now.
What that boiled earlier
seems like bouncing drop in air now.
I wanted to gather stones earlier
but they were for home that makes me happier.
I want to gather stones now too
but they are to raise me from ground to dome.
Its not that I am changed
Its just that I am created now to gain.
I moved I ran to chase them
I wished they turned around to look at me
I wished they smiled at me cared for me
I wished that I never had those wishes.
But today, I want to wish more want
I move I run today also
I chase them today also
I aspire and respire for them to turn around
For them to know that now I don't surround.
I am at heights now
I am over the stones now 
Its lonely at that height
Its aching with those stones
but I still respire for my chase
To see that awe which i never attained.
Living a story has been easy
Now zeal to create a story keeps me busy
I have been driving life but not being driver
I have been giving best but never got better.
Talked enough about Why till now
But today Why Not is better i know.
There is entry to new things from every exit door
It leaves something behind but welcomes a lot more.
Every chord breaks for new to come
Every strength weakens to strengthen in return.

1 comment:

  1. Last 2 lines are lovely.... It takes one to know one.....relates to something i have heard.... nice....

    ReplyDelete